SCOTUS: The court’s hard-right majority has neither popular support for its agenda nor institutional legitimacy. It is the product of a hostile takeover of the courts 50 years in the planning by conservatives who have long understood that unpopular policies that cannot be won at the ballot box can be thrust upon Americans by an unaccountable and unelected judiciary.
The US supreme court is turning the constitution into a suicide pact. By Lawrence Douglas
In the 2022 States Elections Republicans are defending 20 gubernatorial, and Democrats are defending 16 seats. However, Some prognosticators feels this will be a better cycle for GOP: The political winds are at their backs.
But, GMW we have the votes. To keep the House, and get a working majority in the Senate.
Grandmothers, Mothers and Women (GMW), Ladies we turn Va. blue 2016. Ga., blue in 2020, and put Biden in the Oval Office. Now We Need To Fix The Senate. Are You Ready?
Our SCOTUS is, “No longer trust-worthy.” We must balance the playing-field in the MIDTERMS: In The Following Offices in VA: (A) Congressional. Please check your city elections.
VA. U.S. House 2022
2022 Recall campaigns in Virginia
- Michael Vines recall, Isle of Wight County Public Schools, Virginia (2022)
- Bobby Dyer recall, Virginia Beach, Virginia (2021-2022)
- Virginia Beach City Public Schools recall, Virginia (2021-2022)
- Buta Biberaj recall, Loudoun County, Virginia (2021-2022)
- Parisa Dehghani-Tafti recall, Arlington County, Virginia (2021-2022)
- Steve Descano recall, Fairfax County, Virginia (2021-2022)
- Loudoun County Public Schools recall, Virginia (2021-2022)
- Fairfax County Public Schools recall, Virginia (2021-2022)
- Chesapeake, Virginia – City council
- Norfolk, Virginia – City council
- Virginia Beach, Virginia – City council
2022 Virginia School Board Elections: