For the next four (4) months: All seats in the General Assembly is up for reelections.
The Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee, wants us to know what at stake:
- Health care access. Reproductive freedoms. Voting rights. Tackling climate change. And not just for the next legislative term – with redistricting right around the corner, we’re talking about a decade of policy. All of which will be written by the GOP if we don’t win this fall.
- They’ve refused to act on gun violence – even ending a special session of the legislature after just 90 minutes.
- They tried to stop 400,000 Virginians from gaining access to affordable health care through the expansion of Medicaid. And the list goes on.
W and democrats of Virginia, these four (4) seats in the House of Representative will give us a majority they are:
- 83rd Nancy Guy House of Delegates.
- 91st Martha Mugler,
- 96th Mark Downey, House of Delegates
- 100th Phil Hernandez .
For Senate: These (4) are Battle Ground seats held by the GOP, that Hillary won 2016 and Ralph won in 2017 and they are:
GMW of Virginia we asked our sisters who were willing to run for a seat at the Political Decisions making Table, and we would support them, well, they took us at our word, of the 8 seats we need to turn the General Assembly Blue, 50 are percent women. Now we must deliver, and, PUT OUR POWER WHERE OUR MOUTH IS.