Grandmothers, mothers, Women and sisters in, (GMW)
and Sisters In Sync,
I’m so glad the Midterms are behind us, we achieved Bipartisan Success across the country, with more women in decisions making seats that impacts us, our reproductive systems and women perspective, on leadership and governing.
We should now have Bipartisan Leadership in Washington, with a Democratic majority in the House; we’re expecting Common Sense Leadership from the top down.
Impeachment or investigations of Mr. Trump is not our main priorities. Our primary priorities are:
- Healthcare for All, with pre-existing conditions safely intact; and Education Reforms, K-12.
- Keeping America safe and Protecting our Environment.
- Prison Reforms, and a Judicial System that works for all.
- Control of Guns and Drugs that are destroying our families, and communities.
- Good Jobs, a Strong Economy, supporting Our military, Our veterans and standing with Our Seniors.
- Sensible Immigration Reforms.
5 Founding Principles That Made America Great:
Are universal principles that span time, race and space. They will work with any people or nation who have the courage to apply them. Here are five founding principles that made America great and will make her great again.
- Faith in God as the Creator and Moral Governor of the Universe: The Founders considered belief in the God of the Bible as being essential for good citizenship. Unless the citizens would have a moral sense of obligation to their Creator, they would tend to live selfish, unrestrained lives, harmful to society.
- Belief in the Bible as the Source of Ultimate Truth, George Washington said,”It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible.”
- Human Nature Has Been Flawed by Sin and Cannot Be Trusted With Unlimited Power: the Founders divide the powers of government into three branches to provide checks and balances to keep any individual or group from gaining unlimited power. The Founders would agree with Sir John Acton, who said, “Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely.”
- Christian Values and Morality Are Essential for a Stable and Prosperous Nation: Washington, Jefferson and all the Founders knew that the success of the nation they had formed hinged on the moral character of its citizens and their ability to govern themselves according to Biblical values.
- Government Exists to Protect Faith and Freedom: America as a Christian nation was understood as late as 1892 as expressed in the Supreme Court ruling of Church of the Holy Trinity vs The United States. After reviewing thousands of historical documents, the nation’s highest Court declared
“Our laws and our institutions must necessarily be based upon and embody the teachings of The Redeemer of mankind. It is impossible that it should be otherwise; and in this sense and to this extent our civilization and our institutions are emphatically Christian … From the discovery of this continent to the present hour, there is a single voice making this affirmation … we find everywhere a clear recognition of the same truth that this is a Christian nation.”
America Has Spoken; Washington Needs to Listen